D-Link Simultaneous Dual-Band 11n/ac Unified Access Point
Wireless AC1750 Dual-band Gigabit PoE Access Point
(2.4GHz: 450Mbps & 5GHz: 1300Mbps; 5dBi internal antenna for 2.4GHz, 6.5dBi internal antenna for 5GHz, 802.3at PoE+, PoE injector is NOT included)
Standalone/Managed mode, H/W: A1
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: need to check product per product.
Next-generation connectivity for small to medium enterprises.
- Self-configuring cluster
- Up to 32 virtual access points may be created from a single access point
- Flexible QoS with Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Bandsteering for efficient traffic management
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- UL2043-certified chassis
- Trusted Security with WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, MAC address filtering, Rogue AP detection
|Data Transfer Rate||"802.11ac: 433 Mbps-1300 Mbps 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps-450 Mbps 802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 12, 9, and 6 Mbps 802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2, and 1 Mbps"|
|System Management||"Operational modes Standalone AP Array Managed (with DWC-1000, DWS-4026 or DWS-3160) Web-based user interface (HTTP/HTTPS) Command line interface via RJ45 serial console Telnet/SSH SNMP"|
|Product Description||Unified Wireless AC1750 Dual‑Band Access Point|
|Lan Interface||2 Gigabit LAN Port (one port supporting 802.3at PoE)|
|Antenna||"Internal omni-directional antennas 6.5 dBi for 5 GHz, 5 dBi or 2.4 GHz"|
|Power Method||12 V DC, 2 A (power adapter not included)|
|Wireless Frequency||"Power Adapter 12 V DC, 2 A (power adapter not included) Power over Ethernet 802.3at PoE+ "|
|Dimensions||200 x 221 x 55 mm|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.